|Back Up Time
- Automatic internal bypassSupplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- ECO ModeOperating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- EPOAttach the device to an Emergency Power Off (EPO) system so that power can be turned off in an emergency situation.
- Hard Wire InputUPS requires a hard wire input in order to deliver maximum output wattage to protected equipment
- Input power factor correctionMinimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- LCD displayAlpha-Numeric Display which displays system parameters and alarms.
- Rack/Tower convertibleProtects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
Easy UPS Features & BenefitsFeaturesTransformer-block spaced outletsProtect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.Cold-start capableProvides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.Sleek designSlim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.ManageabilityAudible alarmsProvides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditionsLED IndicatorsProvide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.AvailabilityBattery failure notificationProvides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenanceAdvanced Safety FeaturesSafeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.Intelligent battery managementMaximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.ProtectionBattery backup and surge protectionOutlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.Battery and surge protected outletsBack up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.SafetySafety-agency approvedEnsures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Best Value UPS with Battery Backup & Surge Protection for Electronics and Computers
Includes: CD with software, Rack Mounting brackets, Rack mounting hardware, USB cable, User Manual